Day look Makeup Lesson in London – Back to Basics
Whether you want to update your Day Look Makeup, make a fresh start with new products or cultivate your unique style, this lesson is a life-enhancing step towards feeling your beautiful best.
Be naturally noticeable every day
Building on the knowledge and products you already have, I will give you professional tips and techniques you never knew existed. These little nuggets of know-how will make you naturally noticeable every day. Together we will examine the unique balance of your face. I will show you how to choose products, select shades and develop a bespoke application routine for an effortlessly polished daytime look with the perfect level of impact.
My day look makeup session should not be treated as a sit-and-watch session! It’s a hands-on, give-it-a-go, have-some-fun, one-to-one guided tutorial. Together we will focus on core techniques that will form the basis of your new day look. In two hours, we’ll cover:
- An eye-opening understanding of what makes your face uniquely beautiful
- Skincare advice to ensure you start with the best canvas for your newly honed make-up artistry skills.
- A professional touch on all the basics to balance, define and lift your face: foundation, blusher, bronzer, powder, lips, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lash-curlers, mascara, and eyebrows.
- A customised colour palette designed to subtly balance the shapes and shades of your face
- Professional techniques for getting the best out of the products and tools you have at home
- A simple step-by-step make-up routine you can run through every day – and how to adapt it.
“From the moment I walked in to Lina’s studio, her enthusiasm and passion were evident. As she began to work her magic, I was reassured that she understood my tastes and what I wanted to achieve from the lesson. Her talent was obvious in the way she worked and in the results. The big surprise was her generosity in sharing her professional tips with me, so I felt I had a chance of recreating what she had done”.
“I’d never had a make-up lesson as personalized and tailored as the one Lina gave me. I really needed that one-to-one level of tuition and was glad to have made that investment. Furthermore, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and didn’t want it to end. Lina’s has so much knowledge; I loved her enthusiasm for her work and appreciated the way she made me feel special and focused on what I wanted to get out of the session”.
“I spent 2 hours with Lina having a make up lesson, and can’t recommend it highly enough! Over time I’ve had my make-up professionally done before, however Lina took this to a whole different level. Her technique of removing half of the make up I’d applied myself, and then replacing it following a similar style but making her own improvements was fantastic! Throughout the session her knowledge and warmth made it a really fantastic experience”.